Monday, December 12, 2011

Winter Break.

I think my eyes get worse day by day. It is either from excessive utilization of laptop or there's something wrong with my eye liner. Or is it because of my fringe always got into my eyes? Lately almost every day I face the laptop screen at least 12 hours every day. At the end of the day, when I wear eye liner, my eye will transform to be panda eye. I will have black circle around my eyes. Truth story. The eye liner will smear at the end of the day. Sometimes, it went into my eyes. That is another reason why my eyes get worse day by day.

It is officially winter break for me. It just started this week. One month holiday. Yay! Unfortunately, I still have assignment to submit before the break ends. But the due date is 3 weeks from today. Almost all of my classmates are going back to their hometown for this break. Yay for them! As for me, I'm going to Spain. Yay for me! I'll be going with Azma. We'll be leaving Cardiff tomorrow evening to London, then take a flight to Barcelona on Wednesday morning & will be going back to London on Saturday morning and will be reaching Cardiff on Sunday morning. I'm quite excited to go to Spain as I have always been in Cardiff. Others have travel more than I did. These 3 months, I just managed to go to Nottingham & Birmingham. Last Saturday, I went to Birmingham. It was a day trip. I went under Azma's trip. We went to Frankfurt Christmas Market & Cadburys World. Let see what I got for myself from the Christmas Market.

I ♥ Birmingham key chain!

Then we went to the Cadbury World which is one of the the top attraction in the Birmingham. I was hoping that the Cadbury World is kinda the same like Charllie & The Choc Factory movie but unfortunately it wasn't. Yet I still had fun because I got many free choc. Yay! We got choc at almost every section that we went. It was like a self-guided tour around the factory. Not just that, we got to see a short film about the history of Cadbury. It was not like any normal cinema because we had to sit at bench and that bench moves as the chocolate in the movie moves. It was like we are the chocolate. Plus I got to take a ride in Cadabra Train. This is how the Cadabra looks like.


Aren't they cuteeeeeeeee?

Oh yeah this is some of the photos taken at the Cadbury World.







& below are some photos taken at the Frankfurt Christmas Market.




No comments:

Post a Comment