Friday, December 2, 2011

Nothing Much.

Hey all. How are you guys doing? I'm doing good at the moment. Even though its been a tough week for me, I still survived to the end. The assignment that I mentioned before, I just submitted it last night. Thank God the stress and the pain has been taken away from me. Tonight,  I want to give a rest for my body and my mind since tomorrow I have to start working on the business proposal, which need to be submit this Monday. Thank God it is a group work. Even though we start doing it extremely late, I'm sure we will submit it on time.

Today, in the Retailing and Fashion Brand class, everyone need to present their moodboard about The Self Image. The Self Image moodboard need to be divided into 3 columns which are The Actual Self,  The Ideal Self and Definately Don't Want To Be. It was interesting because we got to hear what others think of us. This is how my moodboard looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment