Monday, November 14, 2011

Life & Nottingham. :)

Heyya dear bloggers and readers. Sorry I haven't post anything for quite some time. I was very busy and I am still busy with the course works. I have to submit two assignments before the winter break and one assignment during the winter break. Since the assessment is solely from the assignments, I have to give 100% in completing them. It was a good news then when i knew that I do not have to seat on exam and only need to do the course works. But now, everything does not seems like that.

I hope it is not too late for me to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. The first Eid Aidiladha i celebrated without my family. Frankly, i really miss my family, especially my mom. :(

Yeah last Saturday, me and other MSSG ( Malaysian Students Society Glamorgan) went to Nottingham for Nottingham Malaysian Games. It is an annual event for Nottingham Malaysian Society. I got to see many Malaysian from every side of the UK. It was like in Malaysian. According to one of my friend AJ (2011), "macam kat Malaysia, tapi semua pakai winter coat". I have to quote it to avoid plagiarism. Since it is a serious offence in the UK. Then we went to Nottingham Castle. Unfortunately, we cannot enter the caste since it was already 4pm and nearly to the closing time. But I still had fun took photos outside the castle.


I was lucky; I met Robin Hood. LOL!

I cannot wait for the winter break. My bestfriend and I will be going to the country that speaks Spanish. :)


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, terharu bout 'my bestfriend' part.. :)
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My london friends were at the game as well..
    Shu, glad u had a great time in london.
    Tunggu i pulak datang!

    ReplyDelete