Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trick or Treat?

Yesterday evening, me and my other housemates, Azma & Ieqa and our next door neighbour, Fahmi went to Open House Club (in the Uni) for Pumpkin Carving. It is a tradition to carving pumpkins and set them in the windows of the house on the Halloween ( 31st Oct). Halloween is a celebration primarily in regions of the Western world. On Halloween Day, people usually  attending costume parties, trick-or-treating, carving jack-o'-lanterns ( a carved pumpkin), bonfires, apply bobbing, visiting haunted attractions, playing pranks, telling scary stories and watching horror movies. I was so excited because it was my first time ever carving a pumpkin. Plus I met many new friends in the Open House. It was fun and full of laughter. :)

I'm carving my first ever pumpkin. & Ieqa being jelous. haha.

If you're wondering what they're doing, they're digging the hole. Go guys, go! :)

Working hard, guys? hee. :)

Me, Vicky ( a new friend) and her pumpkin. :)

Me and Maarten ( a new friend). :)

This is the pumpkin that have been carved by Azma & Ieqa. Nice work, guys! :)

This is the pumpkin that have been carved by me. Ops! That have been carved by me & Fahmi (to be honest, he did all the hard work. My contribution is only 20%. LOL)

One from the third people that have joined the open house. Some has left. We're the last group.

Good job, girls! :)

Aren't they spooky? :)

I can't wait for Diwali Celebration tonight! :) XX

No comments:

Post a Comment