Monday, November 28, 2011

Guilty As Charged.


Good morning, guys. :) What do you usually do when you wake up in the morning? As for me, the first thing that I will do is check my hp, to check the time. Then I will make bed. Then I will on my laptop. Then I will check the weather forecast for that day. I have never checked the weather forecast when I was in Malaysia. Here I have to check the weather to decide my clothing, so I will be well prepare for the weather. It might be cold day or windy day or rainy day. Then I will check my e-mail. Then check my FB, my Twitter & my Glamlife (uni's student portal). However, today, there is an additional. I shopped online. Isn't it weird to shop online at 6 in the morning? This is because of this (the below promotion).


Since I could not find my size at any stores here & can only wears Forever 21 skinny jeans, I always pay a visit at their website to update myself on their new offer. Does that mean UK people are larger than US? Unfortunately, there is only ONE Forever 21 store in the UK, which is in Birmigham, which is 3 hours travel by bus from my place. So every time I want to purchase skinny jean, I will purchase it online. Since it is cheaper to purchase it online rather than to take a coach to Birmingham, dine there, then take a coach back to my place. I was intended to purchase the skinny jean last Saturday since I already got my money pocket for Dec. I already placed the order & ready for the payment, but I try to resist my temptation to shop since I had shopped a lot this month. So what I did was, I just closed the website. I was very proud of myself. You go girl! But I still shopped yesterday when I was out to town with my housemates. Boo! Then when I receive the e-mail from the Forever 21 about their new offer, I was very excited. CYBER MONDAY SALE, FREE SHIPPING? What on my mind was, I can save 4.95 pounds on shipping. YAY! So I purchased the skinny jean that I wanted. Now I'm very happy. Good things happen when you wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment